Whether your decide to list your exclusively or on the open market too receive maximum exposure, at CBC Ronan Realty we want to fully understand our clients wants and needs prior to listing their property. It’s our job to understand current market conditions and by understanding your needs we can successfully reach our end goal which is to get the highest possible price in the shortest amount of time, all while making it a smooth transaction for our client.
There are a number of steps involved in listing a commercial property and we want to ensure we are with our client every step of the way:
- Initial visit to site, view and familiarize
- Develop recommended list price through local market knowledge, and comparative market analysis
- Revisit owner to review recommendations, discuss marketing strategy and identify key goals;
- Finalize price that owner and realtor feel will maximize price in reasonable period of time
- Discuss commission rates and terms of contract and engagement
- Sign contract and supporting documents and commence marketing program
- Order photographer and signage
- Build marketing package, collect leads and inquiries from coming soon sign and social media marketing campaign
- Create Social Media content for property and prepare paid advertising using various platforms (Google, Facebook & Instagram etc.)
- Prepare list of potential investors/operators/developers from existing CRM database to send out marketing package to
- Allow showings only when property is ready and marketing media and materials are ready and in place.
- Add all data and information into marketing platforms i.e., CRBC.com, marcronan.com, ronanrealty.com
- Contact other Commercial Brokerages, Lenders, Developers, Investors etc.;
- Inform client of any activity (recently sold, upcoming, and newly listed comparable properties) in immediate and surrounding area;
- Provide relative data, analytics and up-to-date information about changes/updates to official plan, zoning by-law or planning and development in immediate area;
- Obtain feedback for showings and provide to clients in timely manner.
- Present offers in an organized and timely manner;
- Negotiate offers with client goals, objectives and strategy in mind;
- Work diligently to satisfy requirements or conditions; &
- Supply clients with any required follow up support from Sold to Closing Date.